11/8/09

Melpo Mene. I Adore You. Dominique Bloink (2008)

Melpo Mene. I Adore You. Dominique Bloink (2008)
Año: 2008
País: Estados Unidos
Director: Dominique Bloink
Música: I Adore You. Melpo Mene
Estudios: Blue-Chocolate Designs
Duración: 4 min.
Idioma: Musical

Sinopsis

Una adorable animación de Dominique Bloink, de la canción "I Adore You" de Melpo Mene, donde un joven esta enamorado de una chica de cabellos rojos, por lo que vuela entre las nubes ... Para la animación Dominique utiliza unas 2024 fotos de sus ilustraciones a 8 fotogramas por segundo.

I Adore You

Lost in a daydream of blue
And I feel so free
And then It's like I fall from the sky
Everything that I see is you
And you should know that I'm
Thinking about what you said
When you held my hand

Oh I adore you

Now we are older and
Things disappeared somehow
And I was thinking that maybe
We'd stand a better chance If we met today
I find myself talking to sharks
On my way to an island and still

I adore you
I adore you
I adore you

I was young I was old
And we were in we were out
I wanna see I wanna see it all
I wanna die I wanna die
Sweetheart sweetheart
I thought I saw I thought I saw a light
See it now see it now

Blue-Chocolate Designs

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario